The Simple Process of Getting New Floors Installed
Step 1 – Which Type of Flooring or Service Do You Need?
We offer the following services:
- Prefinished hardwood installation
- Unfinished hardwood installation with custom stain and finish
- Refinishing your old hardwood floors with custom stain and finish
- Engineered wood flooring installation
- Laminate flooring installation
- Luxury vinyl plank and tile (LVP & LVT) installation
If you’re unsure about what flooring best suits your needs, just give us a call for free at Phone: (704) 517-4171. We’ll ask you a few simple questions and tell you what options are available to you.
Step 2 – Schedule a Free (No Obligation) Estimate
Expect a no-pressure approach. We do not do high pressure sales. We discuss your needs, measure your home, and email a next-day quote, with no follow-up sales calls or data sharing. You contact us if you’d like to move forward.
We believe in transparent business, offering upfront pricing.
Step 3 – Receive An Email Quote
Step 4 – Approve The Quote, Order Your Flooring & Set Your Install Date
After you purchase your flooring, we usually start installations within two weeks.
We collect 50% payment at start, 50% upon your satisfactory completion.
Here’s how long a typical 1000 sqft job takes for different types of flooring:
- Prefinished hardwoods: 2-3 days
- Unfinished/custom stained hardwoods: 3-5 days
- Refinishing your old hardwood floors: 3-5 days
- Engineered hardwoods: 3-4 days
- Laminate, LVP or LVT: 1-2 days